It's That Time

Questions and discussions about bondage in its many forms.
Forum rules
No attacking other users; no advertising products. Be kind. Don't make me beat you.

Because of spammers getting in, all new users have to be approved by admin before their account will be activated. To request activation, please contact Dave at davidnorth@bound2burst.com and provide your board username. Thanks.
Dazroped

It's That Time

Post by Dazroped »

The Time is right it feels good it's just got to happen only one person can save the world in style. We need the return of Jasmine Bond. :D file.php
Attachments
Bond.JPG
Bond.JPG (441.95 KiB) Viewed 469 times

adivie

Re: It's That Time

Post by adivie »

Only she can straighten out the political mess we are facing right now!

saadindiakhan

Post by saadindiakhan »

and i request dave that jasmine wear gloves, since she is a jasmine bond, she must not leave any fingerprints, just simple gloves please,,,btw jasmine has an amazing legs and thighs, how many of you agree?

Dazroped

Post by Dazroped »

She trawling through a cabinet file looking for clues wearing white gloves and then gets chloroformed from behind by evil henchman Rick. ;)

adivie

Post by adivie »

Leather gloves. Leather skirt. Flexing her thighs and her body! I am already up a sweat!

saadindiakhan

Post by saadindiakhan »

i really dont know whether this is allowed to say here, i am not attacking anyone, but i just cant resist and control myself when i see jasmine thighs, i just feel like sed***ng it. you know what i mean.

no offense anyone please. i am just spitting out my heart.

saadindiakhan

Post by saadindiakhan »

jasmine wearing black leather gloves, black leather knee high boots, and a black pantyhose and a bacalva mask with leather skirt and leather jacket, and then she is finally arrested when told to take off gloves mask boots pantyhose.. i swear everyone will pay for that video

Dazroped

Post by Dazroped »

Your fine Jasmine's excellent back catalogue of work should fulfil some of your needs. I just like to see her tied to a chair personally myself whatever she's wearing. Not to sure about the balaclava mask myself i need to see our lovely damsels face. :D download/file.php?mode=view&id=1103
Attachments
20240504-125415.JPG
20240504-125415.JPG (240.7 KiB) Viewed 373 times

saadindiakhan

Post by saadindiakhan »

balaclava mask will look dope on her, imagine her full face covered and we only see her eyes, that will be amazing...btw does anyone know about crime fetish fantasies website,,i am not here to promote this just simply asking

saadindiakhan

Post by saadindiakhan »

is rick trying to touch jasmine bre***s, doesnt jasmine feel uncomfortable, she is tied up she cant even do anything