Shall we just have a Jasmine St James site?

Questions and discussions about bondage in its many forms.
Forum rules
No attacking other users; no advertising products. Be kind. Don't make me beat you.

Because of spammers getting in, all new users have to be approved by admin before their account will be activated. To request activation, please contact Dave at davidnorth@bound2burst.com and provide your board username. Thanks.
Rhuarc

Re: Shall we just have a Jasmine St James site?

Post by Rhuarc »

I think that here videos are good in story telling e.g. wonder woman or kidnapped for revenge. The bondage fits in the story and isn't simple as "we have a bed and tied her " for which reason doesn't matter.

Also her video are not to extrem - don't know the model but the trap with the officer where she have to stripp and then handcuffed. Why is last position on a chair with wide open legs.

I like the titles here beauties so if i buy a video i look for the model, story ...

adivie

Post by adivie »

So are so COORECT! I look for the model and the story. I get both here so I have been a fan for years.

Dazroped

Post by Dazroped »

Good clean bondage yes i do prefer the chair ties myself there's just so much going on. :D

adivie

Post by adivie »

adivie wrote:
Tue Apr 23, 2024 4:52 pm
So are so COORECT! I look for the model and the story. I get both here so I have been a fan for years.
I think I was drunk when I posted that entry. However, Yes, I have to agree with the opinions on this page. I look for story line and model. The models here are GREAT so the story line is the only thing I need to really look at here.