You Should Have Cooperated (MP4) - Mura Suru

Questions and discussions about bondage in its many forms.
Forum rules
No attacking other users; no advertising products. Be kind. Don't make me beat you.

Because of spammers getting in, all new users have to be approved by admin before their account will be activated. To request activation, please contact Dave at davidnorth@bound2burst.com and provide your board username. Thanks.
davidnorth
Site Admin

You Should Have Cooperated (MP4) - Mura Suru

Post by davidnorth »

you_should_have_cooperated_800.jpg
you_should_have_cooperated_800.jpg (70.83 KiB) Viewed 281 times
Mura is at home, completely unaware that a burglar has entered the house, not until he grabs her and handgags her, then pushes her to the floor that is. He explains that he is there to rob her safe, and as he cuffs her wrists and ankles and connects the two chains with a padlock, he asks Mura for the combination. She refuses to give it to him, so he gags her and goes off to work on the safe, leaving her in a hogtie on the floor and unable to escape. Later, he returns, having been unsuccessful in opening the safe. He once again demands t he combination, and when Mura continues to hold out, he warns her that he will tie her up even more securely.

Later, Mura is taped to a chair, her wrists still in cuffs, her arms looped through the back of the chair. When she still refuses to cooperate, she is tape gagged and left to her own devices. She pulls against the tape but makes very little progress, so it's abundantly clear that she will not be able to escape. Her situation grows worse still when the frustrated burglar returns from his second, unsuccessful attempt to open the safe. When she shakes her head in response to his final demand for the combination, he tells her that he is going to just leave her there, cuffed and taped to a chair. Mura tries to call after him as he departs, but it's too late to change her mind now.

22 minutes 13 seconds - 1920x1080 pixels - MP4: 1,247.2 MB

Store: $8.99
https://www.bibpurchasestore.com/store/ ... ct_id=1445

Teaser:
https://www.beauties-in-bondage.com/mov ... erated.mp4

Mura's Page:
https://www.beauties-in-bondage.com/mov ... _suru.html
you_should_have_cooperated_2_800.jpg
you_should_have_cooperated_2_800.jpg (75.53 KiB) Viewed 281 times

saadindiakhan

Re: You Should Have Cooperated (MP4) - Mura Suru

Post by saadindiakhan »

covering mouth with a piece of cloth doesn't look amazing,, tape is best or a ball gag, rest all were good

adivie

Post by adivie »

saadindiakhan wrote:
Sat Apr 13, 2024 12:02 pm
covering mouth with a piece of cloth doesn't look amazing,, tape is best or a ball gag, rest all were good
Welcome saadindiakhan. It is ALWAYS a pleasure to welcome new members who want to post. Please, do not be a stranger on this forum. We love to hear more from you!

Anyway, I, also, agree with you about cloth gags. Not so effective but they look nicer and do not chafe the model as much.

saadindiakhan

Post by saadindiakhan »

so let me start by telling more about myself, i have been a huge follower of this website since the past 2-3 years and my favourite models are:

1.) Jasmine st James (the most favourite)
2.) Cadence Lux
3.) Lily Anna

Speaking of what type of bondage I prefer, it will be rope and using cuffs and I do not prefer the idea of using tape to tie up hands and legs.
Also about the clothing aspect of models, i prefer pantyhose/stockings, knee high/thigh high boots and gloves too (although very less models wear it).

Anyways I am always open to give and take suggestions and give my reviews on videos.

adivie

Post by adivie »

Nice to see a return of the Skeleton ski mask.

adivie

Post by adivie »

saadindiakhan wrote:
Sun Apr 14, 2024 7:22 am
so let me start by telling more about myself, i have been a huge follower of this website since the past 2-3 years and my favourite models are:
We are ALWAYS pleased to have those who are willing to give their feedback. Anything that generates conversation is welcome. (Except back-stabbing attacks on members)