Regarding customs going forward

Questions and discussions about bondage in its many forms.
Forum rules
No attacking other users; no advertising products. Be kind. Don't make me beat you.

Because of spammers getting in, all new users have to be approved by admin before their account will be activated. To request activation, please contact Dave at davidnorth@bound2burst.com and provide your board username. Thanks.
davidnorth
Site Admin

Regarding customs going forward

Post by davidnorth »

Some of you may have picked up on the fact that I am making fewer hires these days. It's partly a combination of model availability, the changing landscape of models who do or do not travel any more, or simply want to create their own content/become their own producer. 2020 did quite a lot to change things.

I also chose to start pulling back on models I could hire, but whose sales don't really justify it. This narrows the field a lot of course, but better to make fewer videos and actually want to make them, rather than take on anything for the sake of money and start to hate doing it.

Going forward, the models who will be intermittently available are Jasmine, Cadence, Mura, Vonka, Violet, Sinthia, Rachel Adams. There may be a few more here and there. We may also be acquiring a new model named Dakota Charms. There may even be the occasional visit from Alba Zevon.

I will also commission a few videos with my friend Raimondo at Captured Beauties, to sell on my site. I'll probably do 2 or 3 each year to avoid over-burdening him with my stuff.

The above does impact customs. Anybody who is looking for a custom with a specific model will probably have to wait quite some time to get it. Jasmine, by far the most popular of the models I work with, gets custom requests on a pretty regular basis. She has one custom always committed for each shoot, and will only have one slot available for a second custom. We're only doing two in a day, so the cost of a custom with her and Rick is now $400 minimum. Her second custom slot is already booked for this month. She is also tending to work less frequently, so it might be June before her next shoot. Cadence probably won't be back until July, Rachel probably in August or September. Violet visits with a frequency of twice each year and Alba just once, if at all. Mura is also not likely to be a regular, with appearances probably spaced months apart. So, if you're planning a custom, think well ahead and be prepared for the long wait.

Dazroped

Re: Regarding customs going forward

Post by Dazroped »

That answers my Question Thanks. :D

adivie

Post by adivie »

Gives you some free time with the missus and the beer!

Dazroped

Post by Dazroped »

Yes I'm trying to show her the ropes. ;)