Mailing List

Questions and discussions about bondage in its many forms.
Forum rules
No attacking other users; no advertising products. Be kind. Don't make me beat you.

Because of spammers getting in, all new users have to be approved by admin before their account will be activated. To request activation, please contact Dave at davidnorth@bound2burst.com and provide your board username. Thanks.
davidnorth
Site Admin

Mailing List

Post by davidnorth »

Every now and again, I put out an invitation to anyone who wishes to be added to the mailing list. It's manually controlled by me and comes from my bound2burst email account. Typically, you would receive one or two emails per week, notifying you about new releases, be they brand new or remastered older content. If you want to be added, please send me a message to davidnorth at bound2burst.net with the subject line "Subscribe me". Obviously, substitute the @ symbol for the word "at".

As for unsubscribing, all you have to do is send me an email with the subject line "Unsubscribe me". Please stick to this. Avoid using spam-like subject lines because these are highly likely to drop straight into the spam folder. Given the number of these I now receive each day, I don't often check to see if authentic messages have been misclassified by the filter. It's always 99.9% junk, generated by the world's truly sad arseholes.