Vonka

Questions and discussions about bondage in its many forms.
Forum rules
No attacking other users; no advertising products. Be kind. Don't make me beat you.

Because of spammers getting in, all new users have to be approved by admin before their account will be activated. To request activation, please contact Dave at davidnorth@bound2burst.com and provide your board username. Thanks.
davidnorth
Site Admin

Vonka

Post by davidnorth »

... will be here in late January. If you're looking for a custom, feel free to send in your proposal. Ta muchly.

Dazroped

Re: Vonka

Post by Dazroped »

It will be good to see her again. :D

MontyG

Post by MontyG »

Couple of questions:

Any chance Jasmine and Vonka will be shooting anything together (this time around or later in the year)? Or is this strictly a solo shoot? Do you know, at this point, who will be playing the antagonist?

Also if, by some miracle, they do end up working together, would they be available for custom work?
Please say "yes."

davidnorth
Site Admin

Post by davidnorth »

MontyG wrote:
Sun Jan 07, 2024 3:14 pm
Couple of questions:

Any chance Jasmine and Vonka will be shooting anything together (this time around or later in the year)? Or is this strictly a solo shoot? Do you know, at this point, who will be playing the antagonist?

Also if, by some miracle, they do end up working together, would they be available for custom work?
Please say "yes."
Sorry Monty, not this time. I will probably pair them up at a later date, perhaps in the spring. The antagonist will be me.

MontyG

Post by MontyG »

Gotcha. Thanks for the reply. You can bet I’ll have a custom idea at the ready if the opportunity arises. I’ll try to be patient :D