New Year Plans

Questions and discussions about bondage in its many forms.
Forum rules
No attacking other users; no advertising products. Be kind. Don't make me beat you.

Because of spammers getting in, all new users have to be approved by admin before their account will be activated. To request activation, please contact Dave at davidnorth@bound2burst.com and provide your board username. Thanks.
MontyG

New Year Plans

Post by MontyG »

Any idea whom we can expect to appear on the site in the coming months? Will Vonka be returning?

davidnorth
Site Admin

Re: New Year Plans

Post by davidnorth »

Plans are very fluid at present. I shall invite models for shoots, but there is no way to know who will accept. I'm sure we'll see more of Jasmine, Mura Suru, Ramona Vixen, Carissa Montgomery, Sinthia Bee, Jessica, Violet, possible Lydia Lael, possibly Vonka. Maybe a new face or two.

Dazroped

Post by Dazroped »

They will all return I'm sure of it. I was very impressed with Jasmine's Texas Ranger one of her best and filmed so near the Christmas break too. :D

adivie

Post by adivie »

Did you forget Cadence Lux? I am sure if they ALL accept, you will have a very spectacular year for 2024. All just in time for the commotion that will be the US Presidential Election Year.

davidnorth
Site Admin

Post by davidnorth »

I didn't forget her. She won't be back again until July.