Please Sir I Want Some More

Questions and discussions about bondage in its many forms.
Forum rules
No attacking other users; no advertising products. Be kind. Don't make me beat you.

Because of spammers getting in, all new users have to be approved by admin before their account will be activated. To request activation, please contact Dave at davidnorth@bound2burst.com and provide your board username. Thanks.
Dazroped

Please Sir I Want Some More

Post by Dazroped »

Can I be little Oliver Twist the boy who dared asked for more After the wonderful Jasmine video release this week will her next video be released soon. Will this one be the Cowgirl themed one or is that the one that you just unfortunately ran out of time to shoot. :roll:

davidnorth
Site Admin

Re: Please Sir I Want Some More

Post by davidnorth »

More, boy?

I will release the set of three remastered videos early next week, and the second of the three customs after that. The one with the cowboy boots is indeed the one we'll be filming just before Christmas, so expect that by the end of the month/year. We'll probably be filming more with her in January too.

Dazroped

Post by Dazroped »

Excellent news sir this is better than a bowl of gruel any day. Looking forward to the cowgirl one but why do I keep thinking Daisy Duke. :D

davidnorth
Site Admin

Post by davidnorth »

I think that's the general idea. Rick will play Roscoe P Coltrane (or should that be Coaltrain?).