The Jasmine Blues

Questions and discussions about bondage in its many forms.
Forum rules
No attacking other users; no advertising products. Be kind. Don't make me beat you.

Because of spammers getting in, all new users have to be approved by admin before their account will be activated. To request activation, please contact Dave at davidnorth@bound2burst.com and provide your board username. Thanks.
Dazroped

The Jasmine Blues

Post by Dazroped »

I'm getting the Jasmine blues can you share any details on the themes of her up and coming custom shoots. Cause I understand if this is all hush hush to the actual shooting days. But just some little details will she be Jasmine Laine in one. :roll: file.php
Attachments
Jasmine 10.JPG
Jasmine 10.JPG (325.93 KiB) Viewed 525 times

davidnorth
Site Admin

Re: The Jasmine Blues

Post by davidnorth »

Not really a secret. In one, she will be an actress in a medieval drama, wearing a period costume, and she has been kidnapped by a man who used to work on set until she reported his inappropriate behaviour. In the second, Jasmine enjoys watching damsel-in-distress thrillers and daydreams about being a bound heroine, something that soon becomes a reality when her neighbour gets involved. In the third, Jasmine is a Texas ranger of sorts, clad in skimpy top, denim mini-skirt and cowboy boots. The bad guy she is hunting gets the drop on her and the ranger's life takes a bit of an uncomfortable turn.

Dazroped

Post by Dazroped »

Great thanks very much for that I can wait now The cow girl one will be really interesting. In fact they all sound good and the Medieval one off to the dungeons with her. :D

GB2691

Post by GB2691 »

'I WOKE UP THIS MORNING...'

Yep, we've all got the Jasmine Blues!

Thanks for the update to keep us going - these all sound great. Early next month...?