Remastering 4:3 aspect ratio videos - who to choose

Questions and discussions about bondage in its many forms.
Forum rules
No attacking other users; no advertising products. Be kind. Don't make me beat you.

Because of spammers getting in, all new users have to be approved by admin before their account will be activated. To request activation, please contact Dave at davidnorth@bound2burst.com and provide your board username. Thanks.
davidnorth
Site Admin

Remastering 4:3 aspect ratio videos - who to choose

Post by davidnorth »

Is there any interest in these? I have done a few videos so far, such as Jynx, all of whose work pre-dates me switching to 16:9 HD recordings at the end of 2011. Upscaling and cleaning up these older videos makes them look good, but it's fairly time-intensive, so I'd like to get a feel for the level of interest before investing too much of it in this undertaking. There are not many clips per model for most of them - BiB did not start until summer 2009.

Models with work from that era are:

Shauna Ryanne
Constance
Dakkota
Cheyenne
Madison (solo and with Maria)
Emily
Tabitha
Jayne
Lola Lynn
Melanie
Tina Lee Comet
Jynx
Lily Anna
Jayne
Amber Wells
Anna Lee
Autumn Bodell
Audrey
Amanda
Beverly
Andrea
Jasmine (just a couple)
Kelli Lynn Sage (just a couple)
Sama (just two)
Taylor

Dazroped

Re: Remastering 4:3 aspect ratio videos - who to choose

Post by Dazroped »

The two Jasmine ones I think would be an obvious choice and would be great to see the young starlet tread her first bondage board. :D

davidnorth
Site Admin

Post by davidnorth »

Dazroped wrote:
Wed Nov 08, 2023 3:41 pm
The two Jasmine ones I think would be an obvious choice and would be great to see the young starlet tread her first bondage board. :D
You already can with one of them.
https://www.bibpurchasestore.com/store/ ... ct_id=1191

BiB#37

Post by BiB#37 »

Jayne and Shauna are good options. You have some old Taylor BiB and GiH videos too.

epoe813

Post by epoe813 »

I agree that Jasmine is a great option to remaster. I think Amber, Lily, and Anna are also good options as well. I’d personally buy remastered Melanie clips but I understand if she’s not as popular.

davidnorth
Site Admin

Post by davidnorth »

epoe813 wrote:
Mon Nov 13, 2023 4:31 am
I agree that Jasmine is a great option to remaster. I think Amber, Lily, and Anna are also good options as well. I’d personally buy remastered Melanie clips but I understand if she’s not as popular.
There's no reason to not do Melanie's clips. She sold well in her time.

adivie

Post by adivie »

I like your themed bundles. I could never really settle on one particular model/actress. However, I may be in the mood for handcuffs, spread-eagle, or chair tie. I am always in the mood for clothes destruction but that is just me!

davidnorth
Site Admin

Post by davidnorth »

adivie wrote:
Fri Nov 17, 2023 7:41 pm
I like your themed bundles. I could never really settle on one particular model/actress. However, I may be in the mood for handcuffs, spread-eagle, or chair tie. I am always in the mood for clothes destruction but that is just me!
I may well start doing themes collections here. There are a lot of possibilities though.

DastardlyReturns

Post by DastardlyReturns »

It's been a while, but nice to be back...

I'd love to see some of Lily's older clips be remastered, specifically "To Catch a Thief" and "Waitresses in Trouble."

As for a potential compilation, how about one called "Lily Gagged!" What can I say...there's just something about Lily...

adivie

Post by adivie »

We have our favorites and it is surprising how the lesser known models tend to generate more interest on Twitter. Lily would be a GREAT model to remaster.