Remastering 4:3 aspect ratio videos - who to choose

Questions and discussions about bondage in its many forms.
Forum rules
No attacking other users; no advertising products. Be kind. Don't make me beat you.

Because of spammers getting in, all new users have to be approved by admin before their account will be activated. To request activation, please contact Dave at davidnorth@bound2burst.com and provide your board username. Thanks.
davidnorth
Site Admin

Re: Remastering 4:3 aspect ratio videos - who to choose

Post by davidnorth »

I have selected some of Lily's videos to remaster. As always, it will take a while. When they are all done I will publish them as a set, and for individual purchase of course.

DastardlyReturns

Post by DastardlyReturns »

davidnorth wrote:
Wed Dec 06, 2023 12:56 pm
I have selected some of Lily's videos to remaster. As always, it will take a while. When they are all done I will publish them as a set, and for individual purchase of course.

Cheers, Dave. The Lily/Amber and Lily/Beverly clips were always some of my faves. I would highly recommend them to others, particularly for some of the interplay between the models, or I would call them expert improvisers, because they really are very good. And, of course, for the scenarios that Dave devises...

Dazroped

Post by Dazroped »

Can't say have seen any of the Lilly ones she must have been before my time on the site. :o

adivie

Post by adivie »

Lily was (and still is, to a point) a popular attraction. Her remastered videos and photos get a lot of attention on my social media. That mean LOTS of Likes and Loves.
lily_in_a_sticky_situation.jpg
lily_in_a_sticky_situation.jpg (422.94 KiB) Viewed 304 times