Twas The Night Before

Questions and discussions about bondage in its many forms.
Forum rules
No attacking other users; no advertising products. Be kind. Don't make me beat you.

Because of spammers getting in, all new users have to be approved by admin before their account will be activated. To request activation, please contact Dave at davidnorth@bound2burst.com and provide your board username. Thanks.
Dazroped

Twas The Night Before

Post by Dazroped »

Skipping over Halloween it seems are there any plans this year for any festive themed videos featuring our lovely bondage models in Santa gear and red ropes. ;)

davidnorth
Site Admin

Re: Twas The Night Before

Post by davidnorth »

Dazroped wrote:
Sun Oct 29, 2023 2:19 pm
Skipping over Halloween it seems are there any plans this year for any festive themed videos featuring our lovely bondage models in Santa gear and red ropes. ;)
Not planning on any. I generally find that themed videos don't do all that well. Clips4Sale has a new theme category every month so I have to assume a number of people like it.

adivie

Post by adivie »

You know we like to joke and just chat here, but, what about Beauties-in-Bondage Gift Certificates? Give them to your buddy for that special time of year. Get a promo code for his choice of movies within the certificate allowance.

Dazroped

Post by Dazroped »

We Should have a Beauties in Bondage Oscar's poll for the best video this year. Mind you we all know who will be a strong contender for that. :D file.php
Attachments
20231219-095939.JPG
20231219-095939.JPG (120.73 KiB) Viewed 400 times

adivie

Post by adivie »

Dazroped wrote:
Fri Dec 22, 2023 9:56 am
We Should have a Beauties in Bondage Oscar's poll for the best video this year. Mind you we all know who will be a strong contender for that. :D
We had one last year!