The Psychic (1080p/4K) - Cadence Lux

Questions and discussions about bondage in its many forms.
Forum rules
No attacking other users; no advertising products. Be kind. Don't make me beat you.

Because of spammers getting in, all new users have to be approved by admin before their account will be activated. To request activation, please contact Dave at davidnorth@bound2burst.com and provide your board username. Thanks.
davidnorth
Site Admin

The Psychic (1080p/4K) - Cadence Lux

Post by davidnorth »

m2p_the_psychic_800.jpg
m2p_the_psychic_800.jpg (56.26 KiB) Viewed 44009 times
This is a video designed for the forced stripping audience, but it also contains plenty of run time where Cadence is handcuffed and gagged and wandering about in the woods. It therefore seemed appropriate to bring it to the attention of you bondage afficionados. It was made as a custom, and the commissioning party created a newspaper page to go with it which I decided to use as the main image for the video. This gives it a very unique look.

It's published on the Undress4Me store at https://www.undress4me.com/index.php?ro ... uct_id=472

Teaser: https://www.forced2please.com/f2p/f2p_t ... sychic.mp4

Description:
After a series of bank robberies where the thief's modus operandi is to take a bank employee hostage to ensure his escape, abandoning them in a remote forested area after making them strip naked, a psychic steps forward to help the police catch this man, claiming that only she has the power to bring him to justice. She is given the location where the robber’s most recent victim was found, and she drives out there to meet up with a detective Miller who will accompany her, for safety reasons. Cadence meets up with the detective and they chat amicably as he establishes that no one knows exactly where she is, and all seems well until Cadence tries to sense the area. That’s when she realizes that the man standing next to her is not a detective at all. The real Detective Miller has been waylaid, his place taken by the very man she came out here to help identify and track down. The psychic realizes that she has placed herself in a very awkward situation, and wonders why she did not see this coming…

19 minutes 01 seconds - 1920x1080 pixels - MP4: 938.6 MB
19 minutes 01 seconds - 3840x2160 pixels - M4V: 1,635.9 MB