Alba

Questions and discussions about bondage in its many forms.
Forum rules
No attacking other users; no advertising products. Be kind. Don't make me beat you.

Because of spammers getting in, all new users have to be approved by admin before their account will be activated. To request activation, please contact Dave at davidnorth@bound2burst.com and provide your board username. Thanks.
davidnorth
Site Admin

Alba

Post by davidnorth »

Plans have changed for Alba's visit. Jasmine will not be able to appear with her, unfortunately. I am therefore willing to entertain bondage proposals if anyone is interested. I will most likely be playing the bad guy myself, so be gentle with me.

goolems

Re: Alba

Post by goolems »

Does "bondage proposals" mean formal custom requests, just for clarification? Or should we throw out some general ideas and see what sticks? If you're looking for the latter, I for one always enjoy the real stuff like escape challenges - I don't think I've seen Alba do anything like that previously, so I'd love to see that if she's game.

davidnorth
Site Admin

Post by davidnorth »

goolems wrote:
Wed Jul 26, 2023 7:41 pm
Does "bondage proposals" mean formal custom requests, just for clarification? Or should we throw out some general ideas and see what sticks? If you're looking for the latter, I for one always enjoy the real stuff like escape challenges - I don't think I've seen Alba do anything like that previously, so I'd love to see that if she's game.
I mean that people can propose a custom, but I may or may not accept it, depending on what it is. I am open to ideas, with the usual proviso that I may use none of them. However, some suggestions can inspire changes to an existing idea, or form the basis for a new one. Please feel free to add your thoughts to this thread.

goolems

Post by goolems »

Gotcha. I don't think I'm able to send in a custom request at the moment, but I'll keep my escape challenge idea out there just for kicks. Also, can't wait to see what ideas you and others come up with! I'm sure it'll be great no matter the end result.

Dazroped

Post by Dazroped »

Will Rick still be involved with the up coming Alba shoot. :?:

davidnorth
Site Admin

Post by davidnorth »

Dazroped wrote:
Sat Jul 29, 2023 11:46 am
Will Rick still be involved with the up coming Alba shoot. :?:
Afraid not. He will be away with Jasmine. There is a chance I can get Asher, but it will likely just be me.

Dazroped

Post by Dazroped »

You wanted the job all along Dave be honest. :D

davidnorth
Site Admin

Post by davidnorth »

You'd think, but as an old guy with arthritis, its hard going. I shall also have a two-day shoot with Cadence just a few days before.

Not to disappoint too much, but I won't be spending a huge amount of time on bondage with Alba. She's at FetishCon now and she will work with plenty of American producers while there, plus more later in her visit. She's everywhere in the bondage world. I am going to focus more on the desperation side of things which will be unique and likely to do better for sales.