Restrained And Slowly Stripped (MP4) - Violet

Questions and discussions about bondage in its many forms.
Forum rules
No attacking other users; no advertising products. Be kind. Don't make me beat you.

Because of spammers getting in, all new users have to be approved by admin before their account will be activated. To request activation, please contact Dave at davidnorth@bound2burst.com and provide your board username. Thanks.
davidnorth
Site Admin

Restrained And Slowly Stripped (MP4) - Violet

Post by davidnorth »

restrained_and_slowly_stripped_800.jpg
restrained_and_slowly_stripped_800.jpg (61.62 KiB) Viewed 20202 times
Violet has been grabbed and taken to a dingy woodshed where she is handcuffed with her arms above her head. She is gagged with duct tape to keep her quiet. Soon, a man appears carrying a pair of scissors, and little by little, he cuts away her dress until she is wearing only a thong. This does not survive for long, and soon she is left completely naked.

15 minutes 13 seconds - 1920x1080 pixels - MP4: 732.1 MB

Store: $7.99
https://www.bibpurchasestore.com/store/ ... ct_id=1356

Teaser:
https://www.beauties-in-bondage.com/mov ... ripped.mp4

Violet’s Page:
https://www.beauties-in-bondage.com/mov ... iolet.html
restrained_and_slowly_stripped_b_800.jpg
restrained_and_slowly_stripped_b_800.jpg (57.19 KiB) Viewed 20202 times

adivie

Re: Restrained And Slowly Stripped (MP4) - Violet

Post by adivie »

It has been quite some time since I have seen you produce a movie that involved clothes destruction which was not a custom request from me. I have to hand it to you. You still have the touch! Very nice video! GREAT JOB!

davidnorth
Site Admin

Post by davidnorth »

adivie wrote:
Thu Jun 22, 2023 6:19 pm
It has been quite some time since I have seen you produce a movie that involved clothes destruction which was not a custom request from me. I have to hand it to you. You still have the touch! Very nice video! GREAT JOB!
I thought it might appeal to you :)

BiB#37

Post by BiB#37 »

Normally the descriptions for the BeautiesInBondage video and the Made2Please video vary slightly. This one looks to be the same word for word in both versions. Are those videos the same? The Made2Please file is two minutes longer.

davidnorth
Site Admin

Post by davidnorth »

BiB#37 wrote:
Thu Aug 24, 2023 2:11 am
Normally the descriptions for the BeautiesInBondage video and the Made2Please video vary slightly. This one looks to be the same word for word in both versions. Are those videos the same? The Made2Please file is two minutes longer.
They are the same. The clips have to be different in some way to appear on Clips4Sale in different stores, otherwise they get flagged. It was appropriate for both stripping and bondage, hence the edit.The stripping one just shows a longer nude sequence.