The Undress4Me store

Questions and discussions about bondage in its many forms.
Forum rules
No attacking other users; no advertising products. Be kind. Don't make me beat you.

Because of spammers getting in, all new users have to be approved by admin before their account will be activated. To request activation, please contact Dave at davidnorth@bound2burst.com and provide your board username. Thanks.
davidnorth
Site Admin

The Undress4Me store

Post by davidnorth »

I've spent the last couple of days populating this store with videos. I'm up to just over a hundred. Man, does it ever take time. I also have been through this a number of times over the years. Having removed this store when sales took off on Clips4Sale, I guess I have to earn people's trust now that it won't just vanish again. This time, it's here to stay. It's on a server housing several other projects, not all of which are mine, so it's going to stick around. If nothing more, I hope Undress4Me will help cover the costs of maintaining it.

Now that I'm adding teaser links to the store itself, new for me because I only recently learned how to do it (yes, I'm a bit slow), I'm hoping it will be more attractive to those exploring it for desirable content. Here and there, I am also remastering or enhancing FS videos recorded between 2014 and 2016, before everything went 1920x1080 pixels. It's hard to believe that the stripping site has been going (on and off) for 9 years.

For those interested, https://www.undress4me.com