Cadence Lux

Questions and discussions about bondage in its many forms.
Forum rules
No attacking other users; no advertising products. Be kind. Don't make me beat you.

Because of spammers getting in, all new users have to be approved by admin before their account will be activated. To request activation, please contact Dave at davidnorth@bound2burst.com and provide your board username. Thanks.
davidnorth
Site Admin

Re: Cadence Lux

Post by davidnorth »

Dazroped wrote:
Sun Oct 22, 2023 3:12 pm
How about Jasmine and Mura together in ropes furnished by Rick of course. 8-)
This can happen at some point. As I mentioned earlier though, I don't plan on any two model shoots this year.

davidnorth
Site Admin

Post by davidnorth »

Dazroped wrote:
Fri Oct 27, 2023 9:02 am
Is it very unlikely that we will see a sequel to Jim's Angels. :|
I imagine there will be. The guy who commissioned this one has plans to do this again. I would guess next spring would be about the right time.

Dazroped

Post by Dazroped »

Interesting' if we can't get Cadence into it Mura would be a good second best. :idea:

davidnorth
Site Admin

Post by davidnorth »

Cadence returns towards the end of November. She currently has two customs to perform, one for Bound2Burst (playing a real estate agent who can only make a sale to this particular buyer if she takes off her clothes and shows him the property while she is naked. Being B2B, she will also need to pee, just to make her situation even more embarrassing). The other custom is a forced stripping one, but it involves some bondage.

If anyone is looking for a bondage custom with her, let us know. Contact natalie@beauties-in-bondage.com and send her a brief outline of what you want.