Request for "Up on Her Toes" Sequel

Questions and discussions about bondage in its many forms.
Forum rules
No attacking other users; no advertising products. Be kind. Don't make me beat you.

Because of spammers getting in, all new users have to be approved by admin before their account will be activated. To request activation, please contact Dave at davidnorth@bound2burst.com and provide your board username. Thanks.
Nyghtfall

Request for "Up on Her Toes" Sequel

Post by Nyghtfall »

Grats on the new board. I'm a foot fetishist who hates tattoos and would love to see a sequel to "Up on Her Toes" featuring a model with no tattoos on her feet, ankles, or legs. Jasmine's foot tattoo killed any chance of a sale for me.

High arches and dark red nail polish would be especially nice. Kendra James' feet are an excellent example of what I like.

davidnorth
Site Admin

Re: Request for "Up on Her Toes" Sequel

Post by davidnorth »

Nyghtfall wrote:
Wed Jul 29, 2020 6:21 am
Grats on the new board. I'm a foot fetishist who hates tattoos and would love to see a sequel to "Up on Her Toes" featuring a model with no tattoos on her feet, ankles, or legs. Jasmine's foot tattoo killed any chance of a sale for me.

High arches and dark red nail polish would be especially nice. Kendra James' feet are an excellent example of what I like.
Hi Nyghtfall,

I have dabbled in the world of foot fetish a few times but it doesn't work out for me. Bare feet will appear occasionally but I don't seem to have a market for it.