Jasmine Mania

Questions and discussions about bondage in its many forms.
Forum rules
No attacking other users; no advertising products. Be kind. Don't make me beat you.

Because of spammers getting in, all new users have to be approved by admin before their account will be activated. To request activation, please contact Dave at davidnorth@bound2burst.com and provide your board username. Thanks.
adivie

Re: Jasmine Mania

Post by adivie »

Dazroped wrote:
Thu Jul 27, 2023 4:18 pm
He won't sleep now. :)
You are so RIGHT!

Dazroped

Post by Dazroped »

Wonder Woman's released I will be laid low for a week I just simply know it. :D

adivie

Post by adivie »

Dazroped wrote:
Sat Jul 29, 2023 11:48 am
Wonder Woman's released I will be laid low for a week I just simply know it. :D
As will many others!

adivie

Post by adivie »

Jasmine is in natural true form. She came through, recently, when another model kept cancelling on my custom. I have so much to thank Jasmine and Rick for an OUSTANDING movie and performance. Jasmine and Rick show, time and again, why they are the bondage dream team.
PoL 2.jpg
PoL 2.jpg (152.42 KiB) Viewed 26167 times
PoL 1.jpg
PoL 1.jpg (137.03 KiB) Viewed 26167 times

adivie

Post by adivie »

I just wanted to expand on my custom with Jasmine and Rick. If I am allowed to say, the custom was NOT originally slated for Jasmine & Rick but another duo. Jasmine was booked solid with custom backlogs, Wonder Woman, and health issues. I saw another model who would look great in the custom and asked for her performance. She accepted and then dropped out. Jasmine and Rick stepped in and picked up the custom and ran with it along with Dastardly Dave's superb production performance.

With all that was on their schedules, Jasmine and Rick took the time to bring my custom to life for me. They were SPECTACTULAR in the movie. Then Jasmine sends a sweet personal message about the making of the movie. Positive words cannot convey how I feel about these two for stepping like they did and helping Dave to create a custom I had ordered for another model. Not only did they help out Dave, they helped me out, tremendously, and gave me an OUTSTANDING custom I have been enjoying since I have received it.

This, to me, only proves more that Jasmine and Rick are a true Dream Team. They have a passion for their craft and skills. They have a love for their fanbase. They do not set out to disappoint. They are a favorite of many fans and deserve the following they enjoy!

My thanks go out to Dave, Jasmine, and Rick for pulling this custom through like you did. The custom turned out way better than I ever imagined it could be.

Dazroped

Post by Dazroped »

Will this one be available to purchase. :?:

davidnorth
Site Admin

Post by davidnorth »

Dazroped wrote:
Tue Aug 08, 2023 8:28 am
It will.

adivie

Post by adivie »

Dazroped wrote:
Tue Aug 08, 2023 8:28 am
You will love it too! Jasmine is so elegant dressed in all-white for her bondage struggle.

Dazroped

Post by Dazroped »

Already I am this could be your best custom yet. :D

adivie

Post by adivie »

The countdown has already begun for when we can no longer hold back our eagerness and desire to see Jasmine bound & gagged again. She is like a narcotic. We can only go so long without seeing her in bondage!
Jasmine St James 1.jpg
Jasmine St James 1.jpg (135.22 KiB) Viewed 25820 times