Jasmine Mania

Questions and discussions about bondage in its many forms.
Forum rules
No attacking other users; no advertising products. Be kind. Don't make me beat you.

Because of spammers getting in, all new users have to be approved by admin before their account will be activated. To request activation, please contact Dave at davidnorth@bound2burst.com and provide your board username. Thanks.
Dazroped

Re: Jasmine Mania

Post by Dazroped »

We desperately need the return of Jasmine Bond, Laine, Dancer, or Wonder Woman whichever character she plays alongside dastardly Rick she always gives her all. :D download/file.php?mode=view&id=967
Attachments
20211125-133804.JPG
20211125-133804.JPG (197.56 KiB) Viewed 50771 times

davidnorth
Site Admin

Post by davidnorth »

There is another Wonder Woman video which was recorded on the same day as Voltar, but I am not planning to release it just yet. Some time this month, I have a few remastered Jasmine videos to put out.

Dazroped

Post by Dazroped »

I was really impressed with the special effects used on the first Wonder Woman video Jasmine just seemed to blend in with them really good. Is there anyway possible in future video storylines we could get her tied to railway tracks can the video tools do this doesn't have to be Wonder Woman it would probably fit in better with a Jasmine Laine storyline. Dastardly Rick would be involved of course and it could roll over into a too be continued video will she or will she not escape the looming train bearing down upon her. :idea:

davidnorth
Site Admin

Post by davidnorth »

I've been asked to do this a few times. It's actually very difficult to locate suitable footage. Usually, the angle of the camera is wrong, since most people are not filming with special effects in mind. One also needs footage from a "stationary" camera. It's a combination that is nearly impossible to find.

GB2691

Post by GB2691 »

Dazroped

Post by Dazroped »

That one looks good with Vonka not seen it but that's the idea. Not trying to cause to many problems here I hope but what about a Pit and The Pendulum scene could we incorporate that into a future Jasmine plot.

davidnorth
Site Admin

Post by davidnorth »

GB2691 wrote:
Fri Sep 08, 2023 11:46 pm
There was this one with Vonka...
https://www.bibpurchasestore.com/store/ ... uct_id=898
It was a piece of stock footage that I had to pay for. One has to use green screen, and for extended scenes, that can go horribly wrong.

davidnorth
Site Admin

Post by davidnorth »

Dazroped wrote:
Sat Sep 09, 2023 10:07 am
That one looks good with Vonka not seen it but that's the idea. Not trying to cause to many problems here I hope but what about a Pit and The Pendulum scene could we incorporate that into a future Jasmine plot.
The swinging blade you mean? Yeah, I can see that getting past the censors at Clips4Sale.

Dazroped

Post by Dazroped »

Yeah that's the one never thought of that one would have been good though Halloween coming up. :shock:

adivie

Post by adivie »

Jasmine always has a thing for getting tied up! She would not be Jasmine without binds and a gag!
Wrong Address 1.jpg
Wrong Address 1.jpg (159.54 KiB) Viewed 49775 times