Jasmine Mania

Questions and discussions about bondage in its many forms.
Forum rules
No attacking other users; no advertising products. Be kind. Don't make me beat you.

Because of spammers getting in, all new users have to be approved by admin before their account will be activated. To request activation, please contact Dave at davidnorth@bound2burst.com and provide your board username. Thanks.
Dazroped

Re: Jasmine Mania

Post by Dazroped »

Does it come with a set of ropes and gags. :D

adivie

Post by adivie »

Except for the blonde hair:
Bondage Barbie.jpg
Bondage Barbie.jpg (6.8 KiB) Viewed 27780 times

Dazroped

Post by Dazroped »

I'm Getting one for Christmas. :D

adivie

Post by adivie »

We must never forget about the Queen of the Show! We hope she stays well and healthy. Bondage is not the same without her performance!
a_friend_in_need_enhanced-800x450.jpg
a_friend_in_need_enhanced-800x450.jpg (65.2 KiB) Viewed 27221 times

Dazroped

Post by Dazroped »

Many wonderful memorable bondage scenes from her we wish her a speedy recovery. And I for one look forward to the highly anticipated Wonder Woman video. Hope she managed to get that costume she was after. :D

davidnorth
Site Admin

Post by davidnorth »

Dazroped wrote:
Fri May 05, 2023 5:01 pm
Many wonderful memorable bondage scenes from her we wish her a speedy recovery. And I for one look forward to the highly anticipated Wonder Woman video. Hope she managed to get that costume she was after. :D
We have everything but the shield which will hopefully arrive in the next few weeks. The first WW video will be recorded some time in June. By the way, while we helped to source the outfit, we can't take any credit for funding it. The person who wants to commission a series of WW videos has paid for all of it, and trust me, it's not cheap. She should look stunning in it. She'll be trying on the outfit in a couple of weeks; that's when we find out if everything is the right size or if anything needs to be reordered.

Dazroped

Post by Dazroped »

Great news Dave it will be a good boost for her too after her break if everything goes off alright with the shoot. Given her personality it will be an excellent commission choice. If the costume as been funded for her he's obviously expecting everything to be right and the fact that more videos are likely to be commissioned. Sales should go through the roof on this one Dave. :D

adivie

Post by adivie »

LICENSE TO THRILL!.jpg
LICENSE TO THRILL!.jpg (271.69 KiB) Viewed 25157 times

Dazroped

Post by Dazroped »

I'm into Wonder Woman these days. Fighting for her rights in her satin tights. :D

davidnorth
Site Admin

Post by davidnorth »

Um, no satin tights. This won't be the Lynda Carter WW, but the Gal Gadot version.