Welcome to the new forum

Questions and discussions about bondage in its many forms.
Forum rules
No attacking other users; no advertising products. Be kind. Don't make me beat you.

Because of spammers getting in, all new users have to be approved by admin before their account will be activated. To request activation, please contact Dave at davidnorth@bound2burst.com and provide your board username. Thanks.
davidnorth
Site Admin

Welcome to the new forum

Post by davidnorth »

As before, I shall use this as a platform to announce new video releases, news about progress with the new store, any planned server reboots, etc. Feel free to start discussion threads among yourselves. I will jump in if there is anything relevant for me to say, but otherwise, just chat among yourselves.

If you want to make recommendations for what I should film, please do. I can't make any promises that I will actually film it. I will assess an idea based on its likely appeal to others. If you want something more off the wall and want me to consider it, you will have to commission it as a custom.

Because of the current state of play with COVID-19, I am not able to hire most of the regular models for the time being. I am hiring a few who are getting themselves tested for the virus on a regular basis, and are not touring the country exposing themselves to who knows what. This situation is going to remain in effect until there is a vaccine to protect my wife and myself. I am old and have a damaged heart, while my wife suffers with asthma. We cannot be reckless with model hires or it may, quite literally, be the death of us.