TerraMizu's page updated & streaming on Clips4Sale

Questions and discussions about bondage in its many forms.
Forum rules
No attacking other users; no advertising products. Be kind. Don't make me beat you.

Because of spammers getting in, all new users have to be approved by admin before their account will be activated. To request activation, please contact Dave at davidnorth@bound2burst.com and provide your board username. Thanks.
davidnorth
Site Admin

TerraMizu's page updated & streaming on Clips4Sale

Post by davidnorth »

She didn't do many clips with us, but they are now available in the bibpurchasestore.com - her page on the Beauties in Bondage website has also been updated.

Sorry these updates are so slow. I've been reinstalling videos for most of this year (the Bound2Burst store took almost four months and still isn't quite complete) and it is intensely boring. I'll keep at it periodically, although most of the pre-2012 videos will not be reinstalled; I'm just pointing you to Clips4Sale for those.

Speaking of C4S, you may not be aware that they have now initiated customer accounts. While you can still buy from them anonymously, you have the option to sign up for an account, the advantage being that everything you have ever bought from them will be available to you indefinitely, either to download or stream. This is an excellent solution for people who have a phone or a tablet but no computer.