News Page Entries

Questions and discussions about bondage in its many forms.
Forum rules
No attacking other users; no advertising products. Be kind. Don't make me beat you.

Because of spammers getting in, all new users have to be approved by admin before their account will be activated. To request activation, please contact Dave at davidnorth@bound2burst.com and provide your board username. Thanks.
davidnorth
Site Admin

News Page Entries

Post by davidnorth »

July 18, 2020

Over 400 titles are now available in the new store. Progress on "restocking" is good some days, while others are too busy with other considerations, such as an upcoming shoot or site updates. We'll be working with Jasmine and Cadence tomorrow, during which we will film two new bondage customs. These will be filmed in 4K but released as HD to avoid problems for those whose system does not yet accommodate the h.265 codec. The 4K versions will be kept as masters. If anyone is interested in obtaining copies, please drop us a line after purchasing the HD version and we'll make it available to you. Email to north@boundburst.net or natalie@beauties-in-bondage.com.

Having successfully installed a new forum on the sister website, I can do so here if there is any interest. Let me know.

July 6, 2020

I have been asked "What is the difference between remastered and enhanced videos?"

An "enhanced" video is when the original finished recording is run through some filters to clear up the picture, the color and white balance are corrected (I didn't used to do that), and sometimes the sound is augmented. When exporting, the pixels are stretched to convert a 1280x720-pixel video into a 1920x1080-pixel video. Here, adjustments can be made to sharpen or soften the picture, depending on how well the image stands up to stretching.

A "remastered" video is where I go back to the original raw data and import it. In its native form, the files from the camera are about 5-10 GB in size, depending on the length of the recording. When played in this state, they almost fill the computer screen. No pixel stretching is required here. The video is re-edited (which is why the remastered version may differ slightly from the first release), and various corrections are applied to white balance, color, sound, and so on. The finished product is then exported at 1920x1080 pixels. It tends to look like new because, essentially, it is.

If you want to give us feedback, please contact north@boundburst.net, or natalie@beauties-in-bondage.com.

July 3, 2020

The store now as 221 products at the time of writing. Some 20-30 are being added each day, so the site should be fully populated before the end of August. It's a monotonous task, so working on it for more hours her day is not viable. Besides, there are other taks that must be performed to keep everything running. While this work is in progress, you will find links to Clips4Sale under all of the movies still not in the new store, so you can at least get them from there.

I have recently started recording in 4K. I'm not sure how many of you are ready for that, so initially, 4K files will appear only on Clips4Sale, and the usual HD (1920x1080 pixels) will be added here. With h.265 compression, a twenty-minute video is only just over 2 GB, so it's feasible to add them to the BiB Purchase Store. However, I don't want to start publishing in multiple formats again because it eats up server space at an incredible pace. Before the change was made recently, the Beauties in Bondage server was completely full, so we already had those problems before the change in operating system killed the software. The site and store are now on a bigger, faster server but it's already half full, meaning I have to manage it sensibly.

If you want to give us feedback on 4K, please contact north@boundburst.net, or natalie@beauties-in-bondage.com.

June 28, 2020

We have finished updating Cadence Lux's Page and all links point to the new store. We are just starting work on Hannah Perez's page and Jasmine St James' page.

The What's New Page and Multi-Model Movies page are up to date.

Obviously, this is going to take a while, but we'll get it done as quickly as possible.

P.S. Want to see the difference between an original and an enhanced video? Take a look

June 22, 2020

Our new bondage store, BiB Purchase Store, has just been approved for operation by our payment processor. The store has limited content at present but will be populated with older movies in the weeks ahead. At the moment, everything on the What's New page has been updated. You will know when a movie has been added to the new store because the payment button is now red and reads "Purchase Store." You will find the new store fast and better organized than it's predecessor. The search engine on it is also excellent for locating titles and models. BiB Purchase Store.

I have decided to make the website www.beauties-in-bondage.com secure. It doesn't contain any sensitive information, but this should stop search engines flagging it as a dangerous unsecured website.

The forum: hardly anyone ever posts anything these days, so rather than fiddle around with an update (which, according to the phpBB folks won't even run on PhP 7.3!), I have decided to just drop the forum altogether. You will find information about changes to the main site and purchase store here. Updates will appear on the front and What's New pages of www.beauties-in-bondage.com, as well as on the front page of the BiB Purchase Store.

If you have questions or comments about this website or the store, please contact me at north@bound2burst.net - If these comments are pertinent to other uses, I shall post them on this page.

If you are interested in having a custom made, please contact Natalie at natalie@beauties-in-bondage.com