The Beauties-in-Bondage Awards

Questions and discussions about bondage in its many forms.
Forum rules
No attacking other users; no advertising products. Be kind. Don't make me beat you.

Because of spammers getting in, all new users have to be approved by admin before their account will be activated. To request activation, please contact Dave at davidnorth@bound2burst.com and provide your board username. Thanks.
GB2691

Re: The Beauties-in-Bondage Awards

Post by GB2691 »

This is going to need some thought and probably some more 'research', but I'll set the ball rolling, in two categories to start with.

Best Outfit
Shortlist
Hannah Perez in 'Highest Bidder' - it's her leather jacket work that catches the eye (especially after she nearly puts someone's eye out with those norks)
Cadence Lux in 'The Sales Rep' - quantity wins here, as the Luxster runs through a whole wardrobe, before tragically running out of clothes altogether
Jasmine St James in 'Part Of The Problem' - THAT lingerie our slightly sweaty heroine gets strung up in at the end
Angelique Kithos in 'Prisoner In A Catsuit' - An object lesson in how a bondagette should wear a catsuit

My choice: Jasmine

Best Villainess
Shortlist
Vonka Romanov in 'Faux Friendship' - really dishing it out to Jasmine
Cadence Lux in 'The Final Problem' - really dishing it out to Jasmine (in person this time)
Shauna Ryanne in 'Colombian Ambush' - as an actual FARC rebel, capturing three hot diplomats and holding them in a lair just outside Bogota
Jasmine St James in 'Shop Girls' - gaining and enjoying revenge on Candle and Tina (Dixie)

My choice: Vonka

Agree? Disagree? Debate.

adivie

Post by adivie »

Best Outfit: That is a tough one for me. Every time I see a cute outfit, another one even better is presented later.

Best Villainess: It is surprising that Vonka was chosen. However, she was outstanding as the evil-doer subjecting poor helpless Jasmine in "Faux Friendship". It must the Russian accent thing.

davidnorth
Site Admin

Post by davidnorth »

Just FYI guys. This is from Clips4Sale:

I’m reaching out to you because we have found additional content posted in your studio in violation of our stated rules. The clips “Faux Friendship (WMV 1080p) - Jasmine St James & Vonka Romanov”, "Faux Friendship (MP4 1080p) - Jasmine St James & Vonka Romano" and "Faux Friendship (MP4 4K) - Jasmine St James & Vonka Romanov" were flagged due to non-consensual asphyxiation and distress, and to comply with the stated rules and regulations the clip has been removed from the website.

If you are making a video in which you are acting out altering someone’s ability to breathe please ensure to follow the following guidelines:

The acts must be consensual. Consent is of paramount importance for all videos. All acts portrayed must appear to be consensual. Be aware that disclaimers and/or before-after interviews will not make non-consent acts consensual.

Violence or struggle during asphyxiation type clips is not permitted.

The performers must not lose consciousness, faint, or act out to dead/killed.

What is considered to be non-consensual? When a performer “looks and sounds” to be in fear, under excessive duress, extreme pain, intense struggling, or calling for help, repeatedly saying “no” or shaking their heads negatively during the scene.

GB2691

Post by GB2691 »

Thanks for the heads-up, Dave.
I'm avoiding a knee-jerk response. I may comment later, or not.

Was it highlighted after a recent tweet, by any chance?

davidnorth
Site Admin

Post by davidnorth »

I don't know what triggered them. This happens some 4 or 5 times each year. This year, it includes two of Jasmine's. It's difficult to know why they have a "Peril" category.

GB2691

Post by GB2691 »

I had a conversation with Natalie a while back about the inconsistency here, but what can you do?
As a perilophile, I get a bit cross about it - I hope we can still stake models out in the woods, weather permitting ;) !

adivie

Post by adivie »

Have you seen some of the content on their website and they fuss at you for "Faux Friendship"? I agree with GB2691, I may need to calm down and comment later.

davidnorth
Site Admin

Post by davidnorth »

It's a little hard to believe that C4S coincidentally flagged this particular video just hours after attention was drawn to it on Twitter. I don't know what triggered them, but apparently something did. Has anyone mentioned asphyxiation? To be honest, I didn't even remember that this was featured in the video. It certainly was not in the teaser. However, it does contain other "illegal" elements. I shall have to be careful what I agree to film lest I draw too much attention to myself.

GB2691

Post by GB2691 »

davidnorth wrote:
Tue Dec 08, 2020 1:19 pm
It's a little hard to believe that C4S coincidentally flagged this particular video just hours after attention was drawn to it on Twitter.
Apologies if my enthusiasm for your work DID result in this action, Dave.
If you think I should lay off, I'd be disappointed, but understanding.

davidnorth
Site Admin

Post by davidnorth »

No, don't lay off on that account. Just keep in mind anything a video contains that might start alarms ringing. Sometimes it's better to play things down a bit.