The Beauties-in-Bondage Awards

Questions and discussions about bondage in its many forms.
Forum rules
No attacking other users; no advertising products. Be kind. Don't make me beat you.

Because of spammers getting in, all new users have to be approved by admin before their account will be activated. To request activation, please contact Dave at davidnorth@bound2burst.com and provide your board username. Thanks.
adivie

The Beauties-in-Bondage Awards

Post by adivie »

We have the Oscars (Academy Awards) for best in film. The Emmys , we have for best in Television. The Golden Globe is awarded for both film and television. We also have the Golden Raspberry for worst in film. The list could go on. Continuing on with this theme but changing course for Dave's movies, what would it be like if Dave's studios had its own awards ceremony?

What would be the name of the award ceremony for the best in Dave's studios?

What would be the award categories?

Who would be the judges or would that be kept secret?

What would the actual award (a.k.a. "The Dave") look like?

adivie

Re: The Beauties-in-Bondage Awards

Post by adivie »

I do not quite have a working title for the Award Ceremony. However, some award categories do come to mind.

Best in Video

Best in Rope Bondage

Best in Handcuffs

Best mmphing in a Gag

Best Squirming

Best Spread-eagle

Best Forced to Undress

Best Undressed by Captor

Best Pee Desperation

GB2691

Post by GB2691 »

adivie wrote:
Thu Oct 08, 2020 10:19 am
We have the Oscars (Academy Awards) for best in film. The Emmys , we have for best in Television. The Golden Globe is awarded for both film and television. We also have the Golden Raspberry for worst in film. The list could go on. Continuing on with this theme but changing course for Dave's movies, what would it be like if Dave's studios had its own awards ceremony?

What would be the name of the award ceremony for the best in Dave's studios?

What would be the award categories? Off the top of my head: Best Damsel, Best Bad Girl, Best Escapology, Best Struggling, Best Gag-talk, Best-dressed Model, Best-undressed Model, Worst-behaved Model, Most-obliging Model, Most-inventive Restraints, Most-imaginative Script,...

Who would be the judges or would that be kept secret? I'd like to think all Forum members could have a say, but maybe a select few might be on the judging panel :D.

Harty

Post by Harty »

adivie wrote:
If Dave gets any say in it, either Steve McQueen or Sean Connery in their prime!

adivie

Post by adivie »

Harty wrote:
Thu Oct 08, 2020 5:37 pm
adivie wrote:
If Dave gets any say in it, either Steve McQueen or Sean Connery in their prime!
Yes! Can you imagine the winner in her category standing at the podium, holding the award with both hands, as she thanks her admiring fan-base for helping her achieve this high honor and accomplishment. At the same time, she is, nervously, twisting and rubbing both her hands across the likes of a younger Steve McQueen or Sean Connery!

adivie

Post by adivie »

So, what do we have so far? For starters, we have not yet come up with a name for the Awards ceremony. The award, I assume, will be called "The Dave". What bondage model would not want to be awarded a "Dave" for her hard work?

As for categories, none seem to have been shot down in flaming ruins but GB2691 has added several, quite appealing, new categories to the list. We have, at this time:

1) Best in Video
2) Best in Rope Bondage
3) Best in Handcuffs
4) Best Mmmphing in a Gag / Best Gag-talk
5) Best Squirming / Best Struggling
6) Best Spread-eagle
7) Best Forced to Undress
8) Best Undressed by Captor
9) Best Pee Desperation
10) Best Damsel
11) Best Bad Girl (Jasmine)
12) Best Escapology
13) Best Dressed
14) Best Undressed
15) Most Obliging

These other categories seem to be geared more towards the fan-base than the models. Should "The Dave" be awarded solely for models or be awarded for contributions from the admiring fan-base? This topic is for discussion, only, unless Dave actually likes the idea! :D In other words, your opinion matters most here, so , no right or wrong answers can be given. Unless, of course, I wake up cranky and feel like I have to get on my soapbox.

Categories for contributions from the admiring fan-base:

1) Most Inventive Restraints
2) Most Imaginative Script

New categories for the models, I would add:

16) Best Outdoor Bondage
17) Best Chair Bondage
18) Best Bondage in Bed

Many of these are beginning to overlap. So, with that, I leave you with the contenders for "The Dave".

Harty

Post by Harty »

Take your hands out of your pockets McQueen.

GB2691

Post by GB2691 »

Trying to think of an acronym that would describe the nature of the awards, but struggling. I imagine they would ultimately become known as 'the Bibbys'.
I do think this might be the sort of statuette we're looking for, though.
Attachments
Bibby award.jpg
Bibby award.jpg (86.93 KiB) Viewed 10663 times

GB2691

Post by GB2691 »

Do we want awards given out in different areas?

1. To models for performance in specific areas across all their work (e.g. best struggler)
2. To specific videos that give us the best of a particular theme (e.g. best handcuff video)
3. To specific videos that offer a particularly strong performance in certain areas (e.g. outfits or location filming)
4. To imaginative or innovative ideas in scripts (e.g. best drama or a new tie)
etc.

Are these awards for the last eleven (?) years or are they 2020 awards?
Can we get Lynda Carter or Teri Hatcher to present them?

Harty

Post by Harty »

I dunno guys, maybe we should at least start the six degrees of separation thing before moving on to something else!