The Beauties-in-Bondage Awards

Questions and discussions about bondage in its many forms.
Forum rules
No attacking other users; no advertising products. Be kind. Don't make me beat you.

Because of spammers getting in, all new users have to be approved by admin before their account will be activated. To request activation, please contact Dave at davidnorth@bound2burst.com and provide your board username. Thanks.
davidnorth
Site Admin

Re: The Beauties-in-Bondage Awards

Post by davidnorth »

davidnorth wrote:
Sun Dec 13, 2020 1:11 pm
adivie wrote:
Sun Dec 13, 2020 11:43 am
Forced Stripping as a category has been removed from Clips4Sale. Therefore, it has become an important subject here with Dave's studios. I will review the material I have on hand and make my pick soon.
You know what, I had not noticed. C4S didn't send out any notification to suggest an alternative. Not sure what to do with it.
Well, after leaving it for a few days, during which time I switched the category to EMBARRASSED NAKED FEMALE, C4S added the category MADE TO STRIP and imposed it on all the relevant stores. Well, at least they did that. However, other than getting rid of the word "forced", how is the intent of "made to strip" any different from "forced stripping"? It's all semantics.

GB2691

Post by GB2691 »

davidnorth wrote:
Wed Dec 16, 2020 10:50 am

Well, after leaving it for a few days, during which time I switched the category to EMBARRASSED NAKED FEMALE, C4S added the category MADE TO STRIP and imposed it on all the relevant stores. Well, at least they did that. However, other than getting rid of the word "forced", how is the intent of "made to strip" any different from "forced stripping"? It's all semantics.
A 'consultant' at C4S has doubtless been paid a large sum to 'rebrand' Forced Stripping, after a focus group suggested ways to make the category 'more relevant' for the customer base, 'moving forward'.

I wouldn't mind one of those jobs.

Harty

Post by Harty »

They should attempt some blue sky thinking.

adivie

Post by adivie »

The Academy Awards are coming up soon. It is time for us to pay homage to our own Academy-Bondage Awards. How far back should we go? Who should be included? This is all for fun not to be taken too seriously. We, on this forum, like to have fun.

davidnorth
Site Admin

Post by davidnorth »

adivie wrote:
Fri Apr 23, 2021 7:58 am
The Academy Awards are coming up soon. It is time for us to pay homage to our own Academy-Bondage Awards. How far back should we go? Who should be included? This is all for fun not to be taken too seriously. We, on this forum, like to have fun.
No limits regarding how far back. Whoever you think deserves an award.

adivie

Post by adivie »

The Latest Candidate for the Beauties-In-Bondage Awards:
Dave Award.jpg
Dave Award.jpg (184.43 KiB) Viewed 7410 times

davidnorth
Site Admin

Post by davidnorth »

I'm flattered ... I think.

Harty

Post by Harty »

davidnorth wrote:
Tue Sep 28, 2021 1:09 pm
I'm flattered ... I think.
I was slightly perplexed when he posted it elsewhere.
Though he’s a strange boy, is Adivie!

adivie

Post by adivie »

It is that time of year again to determine the best actress and video of the year for the Beauties-in-Bondage Award, better known as "The Dave".
Dave Award.jpg
Dave Award.jpg (184.43 KiB) Viewed 551 times

Dazroped

Post by Dazroped »

Wow I've started something here have I not. :D