Mainstream Movie Scenes

Questions and discussions about bondage in its many forms.
Forum rules
No attacking other users; no advertising products. Be kind. Don't make me beat you.

Because of spammers getting in, all new users have to be approved by admin before their account will be activated. To request activation, please contact Dave at davidnorth@bound2burst.com and provide your board username. Thanks.
adivie

Re: Mainstream Movie Scenes

Post by adivie »

I have a new idea fresh from the not-so mainstream media. This is more a wanna-be B movie. "Scarewaves" is an anthology film where a retiring late night radio host presents his farewell with four ghoulish tales. The first segment, titled "The Painter", is about a tenant sharing an apartment with a painter who has become quite famous, recently, with his provocative artworks. At first, she just thinks her landlord-painter is just a weird guy but she grows suspicious of the models who pose for him and then disappear. When she goes snooping around the painter's studio, she is captured by the painter and presented as his next model for his latest painting.

One thing to point out, I believe (if the moon turned blue, pigs flew, and Hell froze over) that Dave would use this idea in a movie, he would capture his prey in a more civilized manner than konking her over the head with a shovel.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1R8ZMWs ... sp=sharing

adivie

Post by adivie »

Here is an idea I had from watching television. A voyeurist enjoys watching his neighbor get dressed. He is so enthralled by her activity that he decides he must have her for himself. As she leaves for work, he kidnaps her and takes her to his lair. There, she is bound and left struggling for him to enjoy all the time. We could even add some elements to it, For instance, he enjoys watching her dress and undress. He could force her to repeatedly get dressed in different outfits. He is as much turned on by her dressing as undressing.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1K0xWDa ... sp=sharing

Harty

Post by Harty »

adivie wrote:
Tue Oct 13, 2020 6:47 am
Here is an idea I had from watching television. A voyeurist enjoys watching his neighbor get dressed. He is so enthralled by her activity that he decides he must have her for himself. As she leaves for work, he kidnaps her and takes her to his lair. There, she is bound and left struggling for him to enjoy all the time. We could even add some elements to it, For instance, he enjoys watching her dress and undress. He could force her to repeatedly get dressed in different outfits. He is as much turned on by her dressing as undressing.
Now that’s quite a decent scenario, though the first part would require the poor cameraman to be situated outside in the cold.
By the way, did you ever stumble across the “I need your clothes” series on the BinB site?
From the earlier days, it was basically a striptease culminating in a hot model B&G’d in her undies.
Excellent stuff!

adivie

Post by adivie »

I am sure the voyeuristic cameraman can handle the cold. He keeps his insides warm just watching the beauty dress herself.

GB2691

Post by GB2691 »

'By the way, did you ever stumble across the “I need your clothes” series on the BinB site?
From the earlier days, it was basically a striptease culminating in a hot model B&G’d in her undies.'

I believe the series was inspired by the Great Bondage Model Outfit Shortage of 2010, which affected many top models and studios, and culminated in the passing of the 'Let's Dress Them All in Sexy LIngerie From The Start' Act of 2011.

davidnorth
Site Admin

Post by davidnorth »

GB2691 wrote:
Fri Oct 23, 2020 12:12 am
'By the way, did you ever stumble across the “I need your clothes” series on the BinB site?
From the earlier days, it was basically a striptease culminating in a hot model B&G’d in her undies.'

I believe the series was inspired by the Great Bondage Model Outfit Shortage of 2010, which affected many top models and studios, and culminated in the passing of the 'Let's Dress Them All in Sexy LIngerie From The Start' Act of 2011.
One of those was filmed on Jasmine's very first shoot with us. She admitted years later that she was incredibly nervous, but it didn't show on camera. She was on probation at the time (from me, not the law). We'd had a few massively arrogant models under 20 who were very difficult to work with, and I had passed a rule that they all had to be at least 21 from then on. At the time of that first filming Jasmine was still 19, and I had already turned her down for a shoot because of her age. I relented when it was suggested that Kelli come and work with her (it was Kelli who first recommended her), and take the flak if her praise of the girl turned out to be unfounded. Which it wasn't, of course.
Attachments
i_need_your_clothes7_13.jpg
i_need_your_clothes7_13.jpg (133.42 KiB) Viewed 17677 times

GB2691

Post by GB2691 »

Well, hats off to Kelli, Dave's gamble and 'you-know-who'. Safe to say that one worked out for the best.

Harty

Post by Harty »

GB2691 wrote:
Fri Oct 23, 2020 12:12 am
'I believe the series was inspired by the Great Bondage Model Outfit Shortage of 2010, which affected many top models and studios, and culminated in the passing of the 'Let's Dress Them All in Sexy LIngerie From The Start' Act of 2011.
Maybe, but also inspired by the sheer lecherousness of the average bondage enthusiast!

GB2691

Post by GB2691 »

'Know your audience'.
I'm sure Dave will agree that this one of the most important rules.

adivie

Post by adivie »

GB2691 wrote:
Sun Oct 25, 2020 10:20 am
'Know your audience'.
And this audience is not hard to figure out.