Mainstream Movie Scenes

Questions and discussions about bondage in its many forms.
Forum rules
No attacking other users; no advertising products. Be kind. Don't make me beat you.

Because of spammers getting in, all new users have to be approved by admin before their account will be activated. To request activation, please contact Dave at davidnorth@bound2burst.com and provide your board username. Thanks.
adivie

Mainstream Movie Scenes

Post by adivie »

Do you have a favorite DiD movie scene you would like to see recreated as a custom? Are there too many to count? Does the number one spot keep changing, as with me? Many are aware of Brian's Page and his huge database of beauties-in-bondage. Plus, there are the message forums that are regulated with the strict discipline worthy of the former Schutzstaffel member who moderates the site. If Dave were to get his inspiration from the mainstream movies or television, what would be your suggestion for him to recreate?

For starters, I am going with the scene from "Love Crimes" with Sean Young and Patrick Bergin. With this scene, Dave can kill three birds with one stone! In the sequence of events, Sean is handcuffed to the couch by Patrick. Her clothes are cut off with scissors, leaving her in her bra and panties. When Patrick tries to force Sean to burn him with his cigarette, Sean tries to flee and loses control of her bladder.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/17JTJq_ ... sp=sharing

GB2691

Re: Mainstream Movie Scenes

Post by GB2691 »

This is a great idea, which I haven't seen done as much as I'd have expected. In view of the fact that many of us would have taken our lead and developed our interest from movie and TV scenes, I suppose what we come up with is going to be derivative. I bet you could find a close match for many custom scenes in the database over at Brian's.

I don't think it's available now (I can't even find any pics), but 'Anton's Angels' was a perfect example of taking the premise (though not exact plot, I think) of a TV show/film, and doing it right!

Harty

Post by Harty »

adivie wrote:
Tue Oct 06, 2020 4:55 am
For starters, I am going with the scene from "Love Crimes" with Sean Young and Patrick Bergin. With this scene, Dave can kill three birds with one stone! In the sequence of events, Sean is handcuffed to the couch by Patrick. Her clothes are cut off with scissors, leaving her in her bra and panties. When Patrick tries to force Sean to burn him with his cigarette, Sean tries to flee and loses control of her bladder.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/17JTJq_ ... sp=sharing
See what you mean, that would be a triple whammy. A few lingering close ups of her bare feet might sell a few copies to the foot guys as well. Those undies would be perfect for my tennis player scenario btw.
I pretty much mentally separate mainstream from independent commercial scenes because with the best will in the world, your favourite TV scene can never be convincingly reproduced by our favourite sites.
Though they can of course extend them by about 10 minutes, which is a plus.

adivie

Post by adivie »

Harty wrote:
Wed Oct 07, 2020 1:06 am
Those undies would be perfect for my tennis player scenario btw.
I pretty much mentally separate mainstream from independent commercial scenes because with the best will in the world, your favourite TV scene can never be convincingly reproduced by our favourite sites.
Though they can of course extend them by about 10 minutes, which is a plus.
That is true! Mainstream scenes also tend to change shot angles and/or focus on the actors involved instead of the sequences. Also, many scenes, I believe, become frustrating because they keep jumping from the bondage scene to other scenes during the sequence of events. That is what I like about VideoPad. I can take the entire scene, cut out all of the unnecessary footage, and leave myself with the intended bondage scene as it was supposed to be in the first place!

For the undies! Cadence was wearing a pair in "Strip & Destroy" very similar to what Sean was wearing in "Love Crimes". Maybe Dave can get a pair again for your tennis outfit theme.

adivie

Post by adivie »

"The Disappearance of Alice Creed" has seen so many remakes after the initial release, the count is hard to truly acquire. However, with that in mind, I believe it is time Dave made his own remake of "Alice Creed". Of course I am not talking about the entire movie but what would be needed is the victim, already kidnapped, brought into the secluded room with only a bed (complete with handcuffs at the head and rope at the feet of the bed). The culprits either carry her over their shoulder or march her into the room. She is handcuffed with hands behind her and has a hood over her head. She is gagged under the hood.

She is tossed onto the bed and securely bound in place with the handcuffs and rope. Her kidnappers then cut her clothes off. Once she left nude or in her bra & panties (Jasmine!), her hood is pulled off. Her kidnappers take pictures of her to send to her family. They leave her alone in the room to squirm against her bonds and try to break free.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B950V6 ... sp=sharing

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B950V6 ... sp=sharing

https://drive.google.com/file/d/12Ty0XK ... sp=sharing

adivie

Post by adivie »

I know I have posted this movie on another topic in this forum but I cannot resist getting new comments or ideas. "Fair Game", starring Cassandra Delaney, is about a woman rancher in the Australian Outback who tries to defend her territory from three poachers, She angers them by destroying some of their weapons and gear so they decide to "pay her a visit" at her ranch. Cassandra is captured by the poachers, tied to the front of their truck, stripped down with knives by the poachers, and then taken on a wild ride through the countryside while still tied to the front of the truck,

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1YGn6M0 ... sp=sharing

I know I am being unrealistic here if I believe Dave would actually do that to the models hired by him. Even they would, probably, have something colorful to say about this if it were actually presented as a custom request to them. However, since many of my posts are just my random thoughts, I see no harm in adding to the list of Mainstream Movie ideas.

Who would look good strapped to the front of a truck wearing tattered clothing as Dave races wildly across the backroads and trails?

Harty

Post by Harty »

Never really enjoyed that scene.
The gag was useless, not to mention pointless, and the whole thing was more about distress than the damsel.
She ended up in a right old mess.

adivie

Post by adivie »

Dave's remake of the "Alice Creed" kidnapping and ransom video would be a better project. It turned out very done with Lydia Lael in "I Will Make Them Pay". However, I am talking about a closer copy to the, constantly remade, scene from the many remakes.

Harty

Post by Harty »

I need to be more specific because I was referring to the Australian scene.
Though the same pretty much applies to Alice Creed and it’s rip offs.

adivie

Post by adivie »

I knew you were talking about "Fair Game". I just decided to change gears. You, pretty much, settled the debate on the Australian scene.