Maybe Just Me

Questions and discussions about bondage in its many forms.
Forum rules
No attacking other users; no advertising products. Be kind. Don't make me beat you.

Because of spammers getting in, all new users have to be approved by admin before their account will be activated. To request activation, please contact Dave at davidnorth@bound2burst.com and provide your board username. Thanks.
saadindiakhan

Re: Maybe Just Me

Post by saadindiakhan »

if you get a chance to touch jasmine legs and thighs, will you do it and if yes then how

adivie

Post by adivie »

saadindiakhan wrote:
Sun May 12, 2024 4:39 pm
if you get a chance to touch jasmine legs and thighs, will you do it and if yes then how
That is an OUTSTANDING but loaded question that involves lots of thought.

YES! I would touch her legs if given the OK and the chance.

How? TBD!

saadindiakhan

Post by saadindiakhan »

maybe we just ask her to sit down on our laps and then we get to touch her legs and sexy thighs and maybe a handgag too, she will love it

adivie

Post by adivie »

I am not sure asking will do the trick. We have our fantasies involving Jasmine but I believe she would like to keep her distance from us, at least physically. That was probably ruined by myself, GB2695, and Dazroped before you came along.

Dazroped

Post by Dazroped »

Maybe this will cheer him up. ;) download/file.php?mode=view&id=1112
Attachments
20240513-132237.JPG
20240513-132237.JPG (122.74 KiB) Viewed 142 times

davidnorth
Site Admin

Post by davidnorth »

adivie wrote:
Mon May 13, 2024 11:02 am
I am not sure asking will do the trick. We have our fantasies involving Jasmine but I believe she would like to keep her distance from us, at least physically. That was probably ruined by myself, GB2695, and Dazroped before you came along.
It's nothing you have done. I'll just mention again that Jasmine is not a fetish model; not really a "model" at all. This is not how she makes a living, and she doesn't want it to bleed over into her private life because it would cause all manner of complications. She therefore wants to maintain a low profile. She won't get on social media because that is significant exposure and would lead to various algorithms tracking down who she is, etc. She had a taste of that early on with Facebook; it's far too invasive.

She's happy to carry on as she is, at least for a while. She'll quit one day, but has no plans to do so at present.

She also has limits. Tight cleave gags and ball gags are out now because she has a weakened jaw, and it has dislocated in the past. Obviously, she doesn't want to run the risk of further damage. She also has to limit how tight hogties can be because she is prone to horrible migraines, and nothing sets it off faster than stressing the body in tight bondage. If too many demands are made of her, that's probably what would make her quit.

As for the fantasies about touching her legs, feel free. I think she would only smile at that. Only Rick is permitted to do this.

Dazroped

Post by Dazroped »

I totally agree and have noticed Jasmine's videos have really been more chair bound led or bed tied probably since her Licence to thrill video. As someone who like the chair ties myself Jasmine's videos always fits the bill for me. I'm sure we all agree her health is paramount and i do admire her for setting her stall out as far as safe bondage goes regards of what works and doesn't work for her while still enjoying the work so to speak. :|

adivie

Post by adivie »

She goes for either chair-bound or bed-bound.

saadindiakhan

Post by saadindiakhan »

Dazroped wrote:
Mon May 13, 2024 12:25 pm
Maybe this will cheer him up. ;) download/file.php?mode=view&id=1112
yes obviously, nothing is more satisfying than a man wearing gloves and covering jasmine mouth, rendering her to keep her mouth shut and then she is sedated,,its really kinky and i love it,, i will always have this fetish for gloves, mask, boots, stockings, pantyhose, thighs, legs, and bondage

saadindiakhan

Post by saadindiakhan »

davidnorth wrote:
Mon May 13, 2024 2:14 pm
adivie wrote:
Mon May 13, 2024 11:02 am
It's nothing you have done. I'll just mention again that Jasmine is not a fetish model; not really a "model" at all. This is not how she makes a living, and she doesn't want it to bleed over into her private life because it would cause all manner of complications. She therefore wants to maintain a low profile. She won't get on social media because that is significant exposure and would lead to various algorithms tracking down who she is, etc. She had a taste of that early on with Facebook; it's far too invasive.

She's happy to carry on as she is, at least for a while. She'll quit one day, but has no plans to do so at present.

She also has limits. Tight cleave gags and ball gags are out now because she has a weakened jaw, and it has dislocated in the past. Obviously, she doesn't want to run the risk of further damage. She also has to limit how tight hogties can be because she is prone to horrible migraines, and nothing sets it off faster than stressing the body in tight bondage. If too many demands are made of her, that's probably what would make her quit.

As for the fantasies about touching her legs, feel free. I think she would only smile at that. Only Rick is permitted to do this.
well i totally agree with the health issues she might face but i am kinda jealous of rick, why should rick have all the fun, why cant we :D :D :D :D

and not only rick, even you dave, you are also permitted to do this, i have seen an old video where you were taking off the pantyhose off jasmine, you two are the luckiest guys in the world, damn i wish i was rick or dave :) :) :)