What sells and what doesn't

Questions and discussions about bondage in its many forms.
Forum rules
No attacking other users; no advertising products. Be kind. Don't make me beat you.

Because of spammers getting in, all new users have to be approved by admin before their account will be activated. To request activation, please contact Dave at davidnorth@bound2burst.com and provide your board username. Thanks.
davidnorth
Site Admin

Re: What sells and what doesn't

Post by davidnorth »

Hose purchased. Delivery next week.

davidnorth
Site Admin

Post by davidnorth »

Rick could not help out much. He has a full time job, and he and Jasmine have a pretty active social life. I'm not sure what his skills are with a camera, but probably in need of some training. He probably doesn't have an eye for where the action is, or the ability to anticipate where it might be a few seconds later. It's takes practice.

Also, it's not the filming per se that is tiring, it's all of it. Managing a person, or more than one, for six hours can be fairly exhausting, some more so than others. Then there's coming up with the ideas for filming in three different genres, preparing wardrobe, having ropes, cuffs, etc. on hand and ready to go, directing the action while filming, or participating in it. Next: post production. Editing is not too challenging, but then it's all the updates (multiple C4S stores), plus three OpenCart stores - creating still images, writing descriptions, coding the websites, performing the housekeeping necessary to keep everything running. There's more too. It's a full-time job, meaning I have never felt like I retired. I don't especially want to, but there are days when my body tells me that I should.

Ultimately, when you run a small business, the only person you can 100% rely on is yourself. There have been various collaborations proposed, but hardly a one of them has ever amounted to anything.

adivie

Post by adivie »

I knew running a small business was hectic. I know a few small business owners here who operate like you do. It gets very tiring. Even on vacation, they do not seem to be on vacation!

Dazroped

Post by Dazroped »

Adivie he's ordered the hose what have i got myself into this time. :D

davidnorth
Site Admin

Post by davidnorth »

Dazroped wrote:
Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:28 am
Adivie he's ordered the hose what have i got myself into this time. :D
We know where you live. I'm sending Rick round to see you.

Dazroped

Post by Dazroped »

He made me do it. ;)