Jasmine Mania

Questions and discussions about bondage in its many forms.
Forum rules
No attacking other users; no advertising products. Be kind. Don't make me beat you.

Because of spammers getting in, all new users have to be approved by admin before their account will be activated. To request activation, please contact Dave at davidnorth@bound2burst.com and provide your board username. Thanks.
GB2691

Re: Jasmine Mania

Post by GB2691 »

Attachments
ET8i69NWsAAkDuD.jpg
ET8i69NWsAAkDuD.jpg (62.54 KiB) Viewed 1825 times

adivie

Post by adivie »

I was going more along the theme of this!
Wrong 8.jpg
Wrong 8.jpg (409.58 KiB) Viewed 1814 times

Dazroped

Post by Dazroped »

The Blindfold on her all the time was a mistake. Sorry guys just an honest opinion

adivie

Post by adivie »

Dazroped wrote:
Sun Oct 30, 2022 2:52 pm
The Blindfold on her all the time was a mistake. Sorry guys just an honest opinion
Honesty is good! Some fans loved the blindfold. It is a taste for the individual. My tastes do not fit with all others who love the Damsel-In-Distress! Just like I enjoy some good clothes destruction while bound, others find covering the eyes and leaving them guessing to what is coming next is most alluring.

However, do always give your feedback! I love hearing from others on videos I commissioned. Just the usual, "Yeah, it was great" is more appalling than honest feedback from one individual who has great critiques.

davidnorth
Site Admin

Post by davidnorth »

Usually an excess of any one thing is a mistake. The videos with the widest appeal have the girl nicely dressed and vulnerable, but able to fight back to some extent. If they are rendered completely helpless throughout, it can get quite boring.

adivie

Post by adivie »

davidnorth wrote:
Mon Oct 31, 2022 12:59 pm
Usually an excess of any one thing is a mistake. The videos with the widest appeal have the girl nicely dressed and vulnerable, but able to fight back to some extent. If they are rendered completely helpless throughout, it can get quite boring.
I like the videos more when the lady fights back instead of laying or sitting helplessly the whole time. It seems to add something "unexpected" to the movie.

Dazroped

Post by Dazroped »

your absolutely right you still need to cater for everyone's bondage preferences, and you all do that Quite well here. It just didn't feel like a Jasmine shoot to me if you know what i mean.

adivie

Post by adivie »

Jasmine should be back in a couple of weeks, if all go well. We are glad she is back to her healthy self again. I mean to say, "a world of bondage & gags without Jasmine is like..."

Coffee without sugar & milk

War without Peace

A world without sliced bread

Dazroped

Post by Dazroped »

I enjoy her cleave gags. (Can i say that). 8-)

adivie

Post by adivie »

Dazroped wrote:
Thu Nov 03, 2022 5:20 pm
I enjoy her cleave gags. (Can i say that). 8-)
As long as we are talking about the cloth bandanas tied around her head and through her teeth used to hinder her speech. :lol: